Having Excuses to not work is the most common reason why people lose their jobs. Below are many excuses received, but yet should not be practiced:
- I can’t work this week because my car broke.
- I can’t come in to work because my wife doesn’t have a sitter.
- Sorry I can’t go to work today because my cat had diarrhea all night.
- I need the week off because my second cousin died last wednesday.
- I can’t work because it will affect my EI.
- I want $25/hr as my first job. I think I am worth it.
- I may be able to work next week when I have more time.
- I would like to work, but will it be hard?
- I need three days off because my grandmother died again.